Wednesday, October 30, 2013

So why "12 other ways to do it"...?????  Well, it is a philosophy I suppose.  I have a real lack of affection for failure.  I have always been that way.  I like to do my best, be positive, be dependable, keep my word and stand for the right things.  If I can do those things I consider the day a success.  So, as a result of those standards, I have discovered that technology is sometimes a formidable adversary.  I have adopted "I WILL NOT LET TECHNOLOGY BEAT ME" as a sort of motto!!  I love technology.  I love what technology can do for me and those around me.  I hate when technology refuses to cooperate!!!!  I recently watched a video by the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN) that stated that younger users of technology understand that technology will fail and when it does they just find "12 other ways to do it."  By no means am I claiming to be young!  But, I do approach technology in this way.  I understand it will, at times, fail.  I accept that I may have to find 12 others ways to work around that failure....and by doing so I fulfill my motto...."I will not let technology beat me."


No comments:

Post a Comment