Thursday, June 12, 2014

Accepting the Challenge

I recently accepted the Thinglink Teacher Challenge! This challenge is a professional development opportunity that has been joined by 300+ educators thus far.  I have used Thinglinks for several months and have made quite a few for students and teachers.  I wondered if accepting this challenge would actually provide me any new knowledge....well, it has already....just in week one!

This served to remind me that challenging myself, even in things I THINK I already know, results in personal or professional growth, the acquisition of new skills and a shift in mindset!

If we could just keep that attitude......accept the challenge....have a mindset that we WILL learn something new then we will....just like I did in week one!

I'm ready....let the learning continue!

1 comment:

  1. Sharon, I feel the same way! It's hard to believe only a few months ago we were discussing learning more about this cool Thinglink "thing" being discussed in our PLNs! Thanks for all your help! Can't wait for the Week 2 challenge! I may need your help again though:)

    ReplyDelete