Sunday, June 15, 2014

And So It Grows.....



I haven't posted about PLNs in a while, but recent events have me thinking about their power again. At this particular time Twitter is my PLN vehicle of choice.  Why? Because it is a 140 character or less synopsis of the who/what/when/where and how of my fellow educators at a moment in time. Their posts may be exactly what I am looking for or may lead me to something that I didn't even know I needed (or existed)!!!

Sometimes my connections are purposeful.  I go looking for people who fill a certain need for me or I respond to people who need something I have to give.  But the real gems are those connections that happen completely by accident.  That's my most recent experience.....

I mentioned in a previous post that I had taken the ThingLink Teachers Challenge.  The facilitator for that event is . She's my most recent "gem."  If you go poking around the who/what/when/where and how of Susan you will discover why I have given her that label.  The knowledge, information and skills she has to share are incredible.

I hope you have a PLN and I hope it is providing you with the support that you need.  Check out Susan and the Thinglink Challenge if you need a kick-start.... you will be glad you did!

Susan's Cool Tools Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment